|Elf's Best Friend|
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Zanvil Whit|
|Prerequisite||Breaking The Siege|
Zanvil Whit, an Alfar captain, needs my help recovering some reconnaissance that was on the body of on of his scouts, a Ljosalfar named Venris. To find Venris' body in the Midden, I will have to rely on his pet wolf to track the body via scent.
- Talk to Zanvil Whit, who is south of the Proving Halls after starting A Time to Reap. He will ask you to locate a scout's body by following his wolf. The Fateless One must protect Venris' wolf through the Midden.
- The wolf trails a path between the four Midden Lorestones, and the body can be found near the last one in the South-east corner of The Midden, below Thinehill.
- Once the Fateless One loots the Vernis' Report off the body it should be returned to Zanvil Whit (XP and Gold, both level-based ~2850 and 3750 at level 37).
- The reward is independent of the wolf's survival once the body is found.
- XP & Gold (both level-based)
- Turning the difficulty down may help ensure the Venris's Wolf survives.