|Echoes of the Past|
|Next Quest||Pride Before a Fall|
In return for sowing confusion among the Tuatha by destroying the prismere chantries, Cydan has promised to share a secred path to Ventrinio's tower at Dannestar. Cydan and Alyn Shir are waiting by the shore of the Caeled Coast in Klurikon.
- Alyn Shir and Cydan can be found in the NorthWest part of the Caeled Coast, west of Odi's Camp.
- The Fateless One is given more information about the method of transport, the Shadow Walk, and should proceed to step into the shadowy pool.
- Once on the Dannestar Isle, Alyn starts running towards the tower, and the Fateless One should follow. Soon a bunch of Sons of Laz attack.
- Alyn opens the door to Dannestar Tower, two facts quickly become apparent : one, Ventrinio's tower isn't as nice as Hugues', and two, Ventrinio just lost control of it.
- Partway up the stairs, Alyn decides to cover the rear from any remaining Sons of Laz. The Fateless One should continue onwards to find Ventrinio.
- Once at the top Ventrinio is more than surprised to see the Fateless One and sheds some more light on the events in Alabastra. Soon after, more Laz attack, joined by Faer Gorta and Leanashe.
- If you are fast, you can loot some of the corpses between the end of the battle and the collapse of the tower.
- The tower collapses after the fight, and the heartwarming reunion is moved outside. This quest ends (Xp and Gold, both level-based ~8800 and 35300 at level 36, and Soul Lens (a shield/talisman) & a random accessory) and the next one, Pride Before a Fall, begins.
- Additional bits of lore and bits of the Fateless One's past can be found in scrolls found in the tower:
- Further details about the Fateless One's death can be obtained from Ventrinio after leaving the tower.
Some notable random loot found includes:
- Fervor, longsword 119 physical damage, 33 piercing damage, +75 Health on an unmarked corpse at the end of the path to the south of the entrance to Dannestar Tower