|Effects||10% Melee Block Efficacy|
+5% Fire Resistance
- This ornate yet sturdy ceremonial cuirass was crafted by Dverga smiths as a gift for a human dignitary who died before he could accept it. The armor set features the traditional Dvergan style but is larger and bulkier, meant more for show than use.
- +10% Melee Block Efficacy
- +5% Fire Resistance
- Found in a buried treasure location that is revealed during the quest Scattered Fragments. The cuirass' location is revealed by assembling the Jawbone map fragments.
Dvergan Armor Set provides the following bonuses:
- 2 Pieces: +10% Block Efficacy
- 3 Pieces: +15% Piercing Resistance
- 4 Pieces: +20% Damage during Daytime