Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning was released with Day 1 Downloadable Content, or DLC.
Some DLC is Available Only to those who pre-purchased the game. These include:
- The Fate-Touched Weapons Pack
- This pack includes a weapon of each type available in the game, each of which increases the XP gained in Reckoning Mode.
- The Destinies Choice Pack
- The Ultimate Treasure Hunter Pack
- This pack includes the Dowsing Rod.
- Available only through Amazon.com
Other DLC is available through certain promotions:
- Any new copy of the game includes the "EA Online Pass" which unlocks 7 additional quests of the House of Valor faction.
- Playing the Reckoning Demo unlocks the "Confident" Twists of Fate card, the Infernal Helm, and the Twinned Souls Chakram.
- Playing the Mass Effect 3 Demo unlocks the Omniblade Daggers inspired by the newly weaponized Omni-Tool. Note: Playing Mass Effect 3 prior to playing Kingdom of Amalur will have the same effect.
- The Weapons & Armor Bundle Downloadable Content[n 1] includes a complete set of gear for each type of pure destiny. Each is available separately for consoles:
- The Legend of Dead Kel[n 2] includes a brand new quest line, multiple side quests, three Twists of Fate, previously unseen armor and weapons, and a new player home.
- Teeth of Naros[n 2] opens up a new unique quest line, a new floating city to explore, and multitudes of unlockables.
- The weapon pack items seem to be level-based, their stats and requirements generated when they are acquired. (The items scale to your level when you DOWNLOAD the content, not when you open the chest.)
- The weapon packs are bugged on the Xbox 360.
- The weapon packs are bugged on the PS3 system.
- ↑ Weapon & Armor Bundle DLC will only work with the disk version for PS3. EA Answers - Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning , weapons and armor dlc not working on PS3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 If the Legend of Dead Kel and Teeth of Naros DLC quests fail to activate upon loading the game, fast-travel to Allestar Tower and then walk to Gorhart. There is a trigger point next to the first lorestone for downloadable content that will add both DLC quests to your journal.