I've Chosen to relive the famous Fae ballad Cureseeker, in which Lady Oleyn rescued the mortal village of Brightower by creating for them an alchemical cure. Afterwards, she replanted the reagents she used in order to restore the natural cycle. I must replant the reagents in the chosen spiral points around the Faelands.
The Fateless One can get this quest by going into the Ballads Sanctuary in the Trellis at Ysa. There are a number of Fae Cairns lying on the floor, the Cureseeker cairn is lying on the ground to the right when the PC enters, with a slight golden shimmer about it.
The objective is to plant 8 Reagents around the Faelands, located in:
- Gorhart Village, facing the entrance of the Gorhart Inn, go right and then walk past the fence, it's to the side. (Black Cohosh)
- Canneroc, by the tree in the center of the village. (Star Thistle)
- Didenhil, right by the well in the center of town, near where you fast travel too.(Tindertwig)
- Ayten, upon arriving in the village, it is to the left of the Hammer Smithy.(Cripplespore)
- Emaire, to the right of Oddities and Curios. (Ysa's Breath)
- Tirin's Rest, across the bridge next to a tree (Sativa Fibers)
- Mel Aglir, right next to the well where you fast travel (Seaflax)
- Whitestone,next to a metal object next to the wall (Scarwood Bark))
As soon as you plant the eighth(8th) reagent, no matter in which order you did them, the quest will complete and you will receive your reward (level-dependent XP, but no Gold).
NOTE : You can harvest the reagents immediately after you have planted them, without it affecting the quest in any way.