| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Nesta Gwynedd|
|Prerequisite||The Prison Ship|
|Reward||Crown of the Dverga, Volcanic Glass Ring|
After attacking fellow castaway Nesta Gwynedd, Olaf Asvaldsson has run into the wilds in an attempt to escape justice. Nesta's husband Cadwallon has given chase. I must find them both. They have headed north toward Siren's Den.
- The Siren's Den is in the Northern Coast area of Gallows End, a fair walk away.
- Cadwallon Gwynedd can be found in front of the entrance. There are two possible scenarios:
- Upon arrival the Fateless One finds Cadwallon wounded and dying. He seems to blame the Fateless One for the events, and says that Olaf has gone into the Den.
- His corpse can then be looted for Boning Knives.
- Inside the Den, the left passage is the shorter route to Olaf, while the right passage leads to some monsters and assorted loot, including a Letter to Nette which explains how Paddy got his key.
- Once Olaf is dead, the Fateless One should return to Nesta.
- Cadwallon might still be fighting Olaf outside the Den. Olaf can be defeated then and there, without venturing into Siren's Den.
- The Fateless One should then head back to Nesta.
- Regardless of whether Cadwallon lives or not, Nesta rewards the Fateless One and the quest ends.