|Buildings||Southern Caeled Coast in Klurikon|
Castle belonging to family Ansilla, between the two warring families Ansilla and Gastyr. It is initially occupied by a Tuatha General (?) Ticneri.
Castle Ansilla is an old castle in Klurikon.
- Chest x 11 - one of which contains the Ansilla Dungeon Key needed to free Conni in the side quest Ghosts of Seawatch (it also unlocks two(2) other doors)
- Bookshelf x 1 - contains Til's Collection X needed for the task Long Overdue
- Corpse x 3
- Warded Chest (Average) x 1 - only appears as the final part of The Lost Squad - contains the cure
- The only way I was able to enter Castle Ansilla initially was through the quest The Lost Squad, for whatever reason the front door was locked even though many accounts show that Drewn Ansilla is supposed to be waiting for you inside Castle Ansilla to finish the quest The Blades and the Seal.. For me he was still waiting at Ansilla's Camp.. This prevented me from completing Ghosts of Seawatch, Long Overdue and The Lady's Children until accepting The Lost Squad.
- Conni cannot be released from her prison until after starting the Ghosts of Seawatch.