|Location||Main Hall (Scholia Arcana)|
A house in Rathir that can be obtained after completing the final Scholia Arcana quest Revelation. The quarters are fully equipped, and contain a Bed, a Mirror, a Stash, a craft area (smithy, alchemical lab and plants, sagecrafting bench), a treasure vault filled with random loot, and a pet-Brownie zoo.
The location is first accessed during A Crowded Mind, but none of the facilities can be used, and only some treasure can be looted.
Several things of note can be found in this home:
The following items found here can be looted:
- Chest x 6 (after completing Revelation)
- Pile x 7
- Weapon Rack x 2
You can harvest the following reagents from your house:
- The Archsage Quarters cannot be fast-travelled to, and entering/leaving requires 5 loading screens and lots of running.
- If you are wondering what the Erathis Sigil-Stones do in the the Brownie Den, when pressed they releases more chickens for the Brownies to feed on. There are 3 of them in that area.
- If you attack the Brownies it is a crime and all turn hostile but there are no witnesses so it is ok to kill them.
- There are 3 Weapons Racks and 6 Loot Piles: two Weapons Racks in the Brownie Den (one containing a third Weapon's Log), four piles in the treasury, one pile in the Brownie Den, and one by a bookshelf near the bed.