Because of the confusion and possible bugs encountered, This info is all confirmed as of Feb.27/2012 :)
These lockboxes are located around the kingdom. Sealed away by the Ansilla family mage Braxis, so that only the most determined of adventurers may find the treasures.
- Can only be unlocked by a specific key given to you during The Blades and the Seal quest by Hillared Gastyr
- Completing Drewn's quest will remove the family key from your pack and you will never get it back.
- Each chest contains a Royal Seal of Ansilla and a set of Verdant Blades, (along with a few loot items), but only one is needed to complete The Blades and the Seal quest, so this may have been part of an abandoned quest line, or maybe a random location for the chest? Anyway, it's of questionable value to bother opening the second chest. (Unless someone knows of an alternate quest line that requires this)
- The lockboxes in Seawatch are respawned after each restoration phase, and offer new random loot in addition to the Blades and the Seal
- I went to Ansilla Castle and talked to Conni and then followed the arrow to a lockbox I missed and inside was the Key to the prison.
- Shining Labyrinth - The Forsaken Plain - Plains of Erathell - Random Treasure
- Seawatch - Caeled Coast - After beginning Ghosts of Seawatch, but before releasing Conni
- Seawatch - Caeled Coast - After completing Phase One of Ghosts of Seawatch
- Seawatch - Caeled Coast - After completing Phase Two of Ghosts of Seawatch
- Seawatch - Caeled Coast - After completing Phase Three of Ghosts of Seawatch