Alchemical Labs appear as an ornate table with a large cauldron, having several flasks and bowls on the side.
Alchemical Labs are used to craft Potions which, upon use, will give a positive effect towards a player, unless using an Unstable Potion (obtained only by failing an experiment and having at least 1 Alchemy) which has a chance of giving negative effects. Experimenting with Reagents will allow you to find new recipes, which will be permanently added to your list for crafting.
- Successfully completing an experiment will also give you one of the potions, at a discount of the original crafting recipe if you first discover the recipe.
Alchemical Labs can be found scattered across various regions in Amalur. Locations are listed by building followed by the region enclosed by parenthesis.
Note: In the case where the Forge is located outside in the region of town then this will be stated in the parenthesis instead.
- Golden Age Alchemy (Gorhart)
- Vauner House (Canneroc)
- Crafting Hall (Didenhil)
- St. Eadric's Bunkhouse (The Sidhe)
- United Merchants Delegation (The Gardens of Ysa)
- Scholia Arcana Embassy (The Gardens of Ysa)
Plains of ErathellEdit
- Thorin's Apothecary (Ayten)
- Kandrian Goods (Mel Aglir)
- Cergen & Brad, Merchantile (Tirin's Rest)
- Scholia Arcana - Main Hall (Rathir)
- Saltwell Caverns (Motus Mining Outpost)
- Ironfast Keep (Menetyre)
- General Store (Whitestone)
- Motus Mining Headquarters (Apotyre)
- Laboratories (Adessa)
- Camp Moondown (High Fulgen)
- Glasspillar Caves (High Fulgen)
- House of Vengeance (North and another South)
- One may obtain large amounts of money by simply picking up reagents and crafting it at an Alchemical Lab.
- The Library Upgrade in Gravehal Keep will have a small chest of reagents and an Alchemical Lab.
- An Alchemical Lab is located in the Scholia Arcana - Archsage's Quarters (accessible after completing Lightning in a Bottle).