|A Second to a Duel|
|Quest Giver||Walen Forstid|
- Talk to Walen Forstid in the Seafoam Tavern in the city of Rathir. He will tell you that he's ended up in a duel and wants you to be his second. Once you agree he will tell you that he wants you to buy Rose-of-Shadows and put it on the dueling sword of his opponent Dalton Eames.
- After receiving the Rose-of-Shadows travel to Rathir and talk to Daltan Eames who will direct you to his blade where you can place the poison.
- Return to Walen to let him know. He will give you the name of a ship and have you alert a man on the dock of this name. As you leave the tavern Walen's mother Shalarein will show up asking you what is going on. Depending on dialogue choices you can choose to double cross Walen and Shalarein will give you the name of a different ship.
- Go the dock and give the name of either ship and then go join the duel. Walen will be "killed".
- Either side will net you the same amount of gold.