Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A House Divided|
|Location||House of Sorrows|
|Prerequisite||Voices of the Dead|
|Next Quest||The Eldest|
|Reward||Robes of Sorrow|
|Faction||House of Sorrows|
I have found the main entrance to the House of Sorrows locked from within, with signs of struggle surrounding it. I should investigate what has happened -- but to enter the House, I'll need to go through the proving Halls.
- While the location is not new, the Fateless One must battle Bolgan right from the start. Bolgan Thugs, Bolgan Brutes, Bolgan Beastmasters and Barghests roam the passage.
- Once inside the House it's obvious it was attacked. Bisarane can be found in the throne room. He asks the Fateless One to save the House rebels, who have rallied in the Fallen Hall.
- Travel to the south-eastern edge of The Keening to find the Fallen Hall.
- The halls are full of Tuatha. The Fateless One should run deeper into the ruin, saving Winter Fae along the way. Eventually a Tuatha leader will appear and close the door leading into the Holdfast.
- Three sigil stones are required to open the way forward, one in front of the door and one in each side passage.
- Magnon's Boots are a Unique armor item found in a Hard Dispel trapped chest.
- The one inside is Myrcyr, after a short dialogue deepening the mystery of the identity of Saturyn he attacks.
- After the fight the Fateless One will talk to Taibreah and then return to Bisarane (XP and Gold, both level-based ~8950 and 19150 at level 38, and Robes of Sorrow).
- Robes of Sorrow